Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Greeting Farm FFF Challenge (Thankful)

Hey Crafters! I would like to share my entry to TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge with the theme of "Thankful". This challenge gave me a wonderful idea for a project that I want to make for myself and for my family. There's a lot of things going on in our family right now. However, I am still really thankful and blessed that we are together and I am sure that everything would be fine.


Greeting Farm - Latte Anya

For this card, I used a cooler (blue and green) color combination compared to the last card that I made. I chose Latte Anya to be the star of my creation since I really want to use each of my Greeting Farm stamps. I am not a coffee drinker but she still is a cute image! I bought this stamp from Simon Says Stamp.

Materials used:
* TGF - Latte Anya (stamp image)
* sentiment was my handwriting
* Joy's Life - Mother & Daughter stamps (coffee cup icon)
* Making Memories - Classic Card Pad "sherbet" (card base)
* Michaels - Recollections "Bright and Basic cardstock paper" (background papers)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Michaels - Recollections "floral embellishments" (flower)
* Dollarama - cookie cutter set (rounded square template)
* Dollarama (heart glitter sticker)
* Tonic Studios (round corner chomper)
* Ranger (glossy accents)
* Dollarama (double sided tape)
* Dollarama (3d mini pop dots)
* Dabtastic (glue pen)
* white heart halves from my crafty stash

Link to the challenge...
http://splendidstamping.blogspot.ca/2013/09/farm-fresh-friday-thankful.html

I am also entering this card in...
One Crazy Stamper (October "Thankful or Autumn" Challenge)
http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca/2013/10/october-thankfulautumn-challenge.html
Loves Rubber Stamps (Challenge #72 - Anything Goes)
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/2013/10/challenge-72-anything-goes.html
Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Anything Goes)
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes/

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

12 comments:

  1. Love you fabulous card, pretty colours and sweet image.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debby for your sweet comment (",) Kriselda

      Delete
  2. What a cute image. Great colors. Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the blues! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Thank you for joining this weeks FFF challenge at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this a latte!! :) :) I played along at FFF this week, too!!
    :) :) Did you know that we carry The Greeting Farm @ Loves...? Here's a link to all of the cuteness... http://www.lovesrubberstamps.net/category_275/The-Greeting-Farm.htm

    Thank you for joining us @ Loves Rubberstamps this week for Anything Goes!! :) :)

    I hope you will pop by my blog for your chance at my bi-weekly candy!! There is quite a big prize pack this week!! :) :) ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole for sharing these info (",)

      Delete
  6. Super cute card. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete