Tuesday 22 October 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

I know that I am looking forward to all of the scary movie marathons out there. However, every time that I am browsing in Youtube (envying all the Michaels penny haul from US, ooohhh Canada...when will I see those sales) I love listening to Christmas/Winter songs already (",) One of my favorite songs was the inspiration of this card...


Cricut Cartridge - 3 Birds on Parade

Materials used:
* Provocraft - Cricut 3 Birds on a Parade cartridge (main image & sentiment)
* Provocraft - Cricut Expression
* Provocraft - Cuttlebug
* Provocraft - Cuttlebug "D'vine Swirls" (embossing folder)
* Michaels - Recollections cardstock (used for die cuts)
* background paper from Michaels' $2 grab bag
* Ranger - Inkssentials (glossy accents)
* Dabtastic (glue pen)
* Dollarama (double sided tape)
* card base from crafty stash
* ribbon from my crafty stash
* rhinestones from my crafty stash

I am entering this card in...
Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Christmas/Happy Holiday!)
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-christmashappy-holiday/

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

2 comments:

  1. A great card - a fabulous design and such a sweet image!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete