Monday 9 September 2013

The Greeting Farm August RFC (Birthday Hoopla)

Hey Crafters! I want to share my entry to TGF August Retro Fresh Challenge. For this month, the theme is one of the most favorite and loved holiday by all...BIRTHDAYS!!!

I have been asked by my brother to make birthday cards for his godchildren a few times now. Therefore, I am trying to make a collection of B-day cards just in case. I have noticed that a lot of birthdays always happen so might as well be ready for them :) 

Birthdays are just fun filled celebrations because you are with friends and family. Let us not forget about the yummy treats and delicious food too, RIGHT?!!!

Here's a present shaped card featuring the cutie Birthday Anya 3 (I got her from Quickcreationz).


Greeting Farm - Birthday Anya 3

Materials used:
* TGF - Birthday Anya 3 (stamp image)
* TGF - Happy Chef (cupcake stamp)
* Crafter's Companion - Strawberry Kisses ("CUTIE" stamp)
* Joy's Life - Father & Son Stamps (sentiment)
* Michaels - Recollections cardstock (card base and background papers)
* Provocraft - Cricut Create
* Provocraft - Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge (to cut present shaped card base)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* paper flowers from crafty stash 
* rhinestones from crafty stash
* mini circle pop dots from crafty stash

I am also entering this card in...
Loves Rubber Stamps (Challenge #68 - Anything Goes!)

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so adorable!!! I love the colors and the cute design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly! I'm glad that you loved my project (",) Kriselda

      Delete
  2. Ah this is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for commenting (",) Kriselda

      Delete
  3. Fabulous bright colors. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete