Wednesday 11 September 2013

Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Animal Antics)

Hey Crafters! I am here to share my second card entry to SSS Challenge called ANIMAL ANTICS...

CC Designs - Mashi Muffin "Bumble Bella"

Personally, I do not like REAL bumble bees. I am scared to be sting by them. I also am not fond of the buzzing sounds they make. However, I have this fascination about the "cutesy" bee themed items. That is the reason why I purchased this cutie Mashi Muffin Bumble Bella stamp from CC Designs.

This BEErthday card will be added to the just-in-case-there's-an-unexpected-birthday-party box (:

Materials used:
* CC Designs - Mashi Muffin "Bumble Bella" (stamp images)
* Tiddly Inks - Happy Bee Day (sentiment and image stamp)
* Making Memories - Classic Card Pad "sherbet" (card base)
* Michaels - Brides (felt flower)
* Sakura Gelly Roll (white gel pen)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Tonic Studios (round corner chomper)
* Xyron - 2.5" sticker maker
* Imaginisce - I.top (paper punch medium)
* rhinestones from crafty stash
* insect stickers from crafty stash

Link to the challenge
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/337/

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",) 

No comments:

Post a Comment