Thursday 26 September 2013

Loves Rubber Stamps (Challenge #71 - Show us your Fall Colors)

Hey Crafters! I would love to share a paper bag mini album (well, more of a recipe book) that my sister and I made for our mother. Our mom (or Nanay "meaning mother in Tagalog") is the best baker we know. Of course, no one can beat her...she's our MOM! 

Our Nanay usually bakes Filipino goodies such as ensaymada "brioche", egg pie, cassava cake and many more to mention. I am kind of getting hungry while writing right now :D lol.


La La Land Crafts - Sugar n Spice Marci

So for the main image of this handmade recipe (paper bag) book...we used Sugar and Spice Marci from La La Land Crafts. I love LLLC stamps because they are so cute and if you want to have images that are more realistically (human being) looking...this would be the stamp company to go to. But I still looooooove my Greeting Farm stamps the best (",)

Materials used:
* La La Land Crafts - Sugar n Spice Marci (stamp image)
* I cannot name the paper company used for the background and pages of the recipe book because I do not have the cover of paper pad anymore. The papers were all from neutral and vintage collection for sure though. They are all beautiful and well suited for the favorite colors of our Mom though (",)
* Imaginisce - Bitty Blossoms (flowers)
* Dovecrafts - paper lace heart (doily)
* Ranger (glossy accents)
* Provocraft  (terrifically tacky tape)
* Dollarama - baking stickers sheet (heart sticker)
* Dollarama (3d pop dots)
* Dollarama (velcro)
* pearl halves from crafty stash
* foam letters from my crafty stash
* brown felt (for the book binding) came from my crafty stash as well

Link to the challenge...
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/2013/09/challenge-71-show-us-your-fall-colors.html

I am also entering this project in...
Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Anything Goes)
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes/

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

7 comments:

  1. Great fall colors!! :) :)
    Thanks for joining us @ Loves Rubberstamps for our Fall Colors challenge!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute recipe book cover! Those flowers are so pretty and I love the fall color scheme! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Laura (",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet gift! Anyone would love to get this fabulous book..you can tell a lot of love went into its making. Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cheiron (",) a loooooot of love really went into making this because my sister and I do love our Mom a looooooot too!

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much Olivia (",)

    ReplyDelete