|Kraftin Kimmie - Dorothy|
I am assuming that is image was supposed to portray Dorothy from the movie. However, I changed the colors of her hair, clothes and even her dog just to match this season...Fall.
* Kraftin Kimmie - Dorothy (stamp image and sentiment)
* Making Memories - Classic Card Pad "sherbet" (card base)
* Michaels - Recollections "All Seasons cardstock paper" (background paper)
* Recollections cardstock (papers for layering)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Imaginisce - Bitty Blossoms (flower)
* Dollarama - cookie cutter set (scalloped circle template)
* Dabtastic (glue pen)
* Dollarama (3d pop dots)
* pearl halves from my crafty stash
Link to the challenge...
Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!
Stay creative! Stay inspired!