Sunday 11 August 2013

The Greeting Farm July RFC (Cupcakes & Sprinkles)

Hey again Crafters! I hope that everyone's having a wonderful weekend :)

Today, I am here to share an altered project as my entry for TGF July Retro Fresh Challenge. The theme for this month is Cupcakes and Sprinkles which is just so sweet! 

So here's my altered fan featuring Birthday Anya II. This is so appropriate right now for the hot weather we are having here in BC Canada.

Greeting Farm - Birthday Anya II
Close up photo 

Materials used:
* TGF - Birthday Anya II (stamp image)
* TGF - Anya Treats (sentiment)
* TGF - Happy Chef (cupcake stamp)
* Michaels - Recollections 12x12 Paper "All Seasons" (background paper)
* Michaels - Recollections Cardstock (background papers)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Unique's - doilies
* Forever in time - 3D pop dots
* Imaginisce - I.top (paper punch small)
* Beautiful tri-color lace from my Mom
* Fan was a freebie from a Japanese restaurant at Downtown Vancouver
* Ribbon from my crafty stash

I am also entering this altered project in...
Loves Rubber Stamps (Challenge #64 - Anything Goes!)
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/2013/08/chalenge-64-anything-goes.html

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired! 

Kriselda (",)


8 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super thank you for your sweet comment! I enjoyed participating in the Loves Rubber Stamps challenge and I cannot wait to do another one. Kriselda (",)

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! I love those colors and that image is too cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! We hope to see you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love greeting farm stamps and pastel colors. Thank you very much for the sweet comment! I will be joining Loves Rubber Stamps challenge again for sure. Kriselda (",)

      Delete
  3. What a cute altered fan and Anya looks so pretty on it! Beautiful job with this! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your sweet comment! Thank you and may you have a nice day! Kriselda (",)

      Delete
  4. Kriselda! It's always great to meet a fellow BC local. Thanks for joining us over on TGF Retro challenge. Want to send that fan over my way? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Thanh! So happy to finally meet someone from BC! I already promised this fan to someone and the 2 extras I have to my sister and Mom. However, if I find more of these fans to alter...I would gladly RAK one to you! Kriselda (",)

    ReplyDelete