Wednesday 7 August 2013

The Greeting Farm GVT (A Colorful Combo!)

Hey Crafters! I am here today to share with you my entry for TGF Garden Variety Tuesday with the theme of "A Colorful Combo".

The colors in this combo are Aqua,Yellow,Grey and Black.

I have never made any kind of project using this color combo so it was a little bit challenging at first. However, I was able to use this color combination when I made an easel birthday card for a family friend's son. I hope that this sweet BIG boy would like this card!


Greeting Farm - Birthday Ian

Materials used:
* TGF - Birthday Ian (stamp image)
* Michaels - Recollections Cardstock (background papers)
* Imaginisce - BDay Bash Build-A-Card Pad (card base)
* Making Memories - Bravissimo "birthday" (sentiment)
* Studio G - 50 Chipboard punchouts (alphabet chipboard)
* DCWV - Rock King (arrow chipboard embellishment)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Forever in Time - 3D pop dots
* Provocraft - tacky tape
* alphabet stickers from my stash ("to")
* star stickers from my stash (represents b-day boy's age)

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative. Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

2 comments: