Thursday 25 July 2013

The Greeting Farm FFF Challenge (Laces and Pearls)

Hey Crafters! So this is my first time in creating a blog and in joining one of The Greeting Farm challenges. I just recently discovered the wonderful world (and very cute) of rubber stamps. I started collecting rubber stamps on March 2013 and I am totally addicted to them. They are sooo cute and sooo fun to collect. 

I realized that I am becoming a crafty hoarder and as a way for me to able to keep using my rubber stamps...I decided to begin joining challenges from my favorite stamp companies! The Greeting Farm as my #1 fave (",)

So here is my entry for TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge...and the theme is "Laces and Pearls".


Greeting Farm - Mermaid Anya

Materials used:
* TGF - Mermaid Anya (stamp image)
* Unique's - Doilies (lace)
* Forever in Time's - Snow Globe (pearls)
* K & Company - Sweet Nectar (background paper)
* Studio G - I.Craft (card base)
* Making Memories - Bravissimo "general 2" (sentiment)
* Michaels - Recollections Cardstock (seaweed)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Ranger - distress ink "tattered rose"
* Ranger - glossy accents
* Dollar Store - rhinestones
* Forever in Time - 3D pop dots
* Menji - liquid glue

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative. Stay inspired. 

Kriselda (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment